peer assessment

Peer assessment

This post is all about People viewing my video and giving their honest assessment of it. This is important as it allows me to make the necessary changes to make sure my video is the best it can be before sending off my final video.


Tia - "The music video as a whole is good and I like how you expressed the theme of a party very well. One problem about your video is that the music jolts a little bit at the beginning and ruins this part of the video."


Kallum - "your video is good because of the different camera angles and lighting you used in your video clips. An improvement for your video could be how the ending is quite anti-climactic, this is because the music is still in the chorus and the video is still going at a fast pace but it suddenly just stops."


Regan - "I like the way you used long lasting shots in the POV(point of view) style to give your video an exciting, unique, and immersive feeling. The one problem that stood out to me is that the last shot ends but the music carries on and their is just a black screen for a minute."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog