Shot list

Shot List
In my video I will use a large variety of shots to express the theme of each clip well. So if a certain part of the video is too express a feeling I will use a certain shot. This is my shot list for my music video. A shot list is a list of different kinds of shots that I will use in my video. The reason that I created a shot list is because I can use it to help me decide what shots I am going to use in each of my shots. The're many disadvantages to not having a shot list, one being the fact that when I will be filming I can have a list of shots written down so that I can quickly pick the best type of shot to use. Also I have researched more types of shots and this means that I can use a larger variety of shots in order to give myself a more complete music video.

Types of shots:



Slow motion



I will use slow motion in very creative ways in order to provide the atmosphere I will desire in each shot. The slow motion is very good for me being able to capture a point in time. This will be good for my video as my video will have a lot of dancing and fast pace moving, this will mean that I will have to use slow motion to capture the viewers attention and link with the flow of the song better.




                                           Panning

I will use panning shots to get the full effect of the scene. This panning will allow me to scan a whole scene so I can show off more. I could use this camera shot to my advantage as It could give off the effect that the shot has more people than it actually does. This will help me as I wont have to get as many people and it will be a lot more efficient and easy with less people.

looking up shot


This shot will be me having the camera low and then looking up. This will also give the effect that the shot has more people in it than it actually does. It could also add to the crazy pace and immerse you in the scene 







                                     close up shot
This shot is when you put the camera close up to the main subject you are filming. The reason that this is a good shot to use is because it adds to the variety of shots, this will make the video more eventful and less repetitive. It will also isolate the persons emotion so we can see clearer what they are feeling.


pov shot

This is a shot that shows someones point of view. this can be used to bring life to the video and make it feel like the viewer is part of the video. This links well with my video as it is a party and a pov shot will truly show the effect of being there and being a part of the parties events.




                                    sequence shot

 This shot is almost like a video, it is a picture which clearly shows the sequences of an event. Just like this example of someone on a jump on a bike, you can see the whole sequence of the bikers jump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog