mise-en-scene

Mise-en-scene
Mise-en-scene ideas:

outside a house - This is the one melancholy bunch of scenes in the video, so it is one of the most important and unique scenes in the video so is a good idea to put in my mood-board. 

living room - Most of my shots are in the living room so it is going to be in my mood-board.

bright lights in a dark room - In my video I use lighting to identify something going on in a dark room. This is to give the effect that nothing is more important than whats being lit up. 

looking up shots - I use quite a few looking up shots in my video so it may be a good addition to the mood-board.

Party light - One of the main pieces of equipment that will be used and shown in my music video is a light that changes colour and brings a party theme to the video.

lonely girl - This is one of the important characters in my video

pov view - The video is a pov camera angle in most of the video, this is the point of view from the second main character.

Ceiling picture - To transition from the verse shots to the chorus shots I point the camera at the ceiling and look down to a different scene

Dancing - Dancing is a big part of my video as it is a party themed music video

Birds eye view shot - To make the place look more crowded I used a looking down shot and crowded as many people as possible


For my mise-en-scene I have created a mood-board. In this mood-board I have put in images of props, scenery and lighting that would be in my video. This is to show what my whole video contains in just a bunch of pictures and is an interesting way to show people what my video will be like. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog