contingency plan

Contingency plan
This is my contingency plan. This will be used as a back up just in case things go wrong when making my video. There may be certain things that go wrong in the lead up to creating my video which could harm how good my music video will be. The're many possible problems that can occur in the lead up to making my video. These problems vary from cast members becoming unavailable to film on the filming days I have planned out, the weather creating problems when filming, everyone getting to the filming location on time, people getting hurt due to hazards around the area of filming, equipment malfunctioning and causing technical difficulties, and so on. One of the main cautions would be the weather becoming an obstacle when filming and may force changes in filming days, and these changes in filming days could mean that some people may be unavailable causing even more problems. When problems come about without me having a contingency plan I would struggle to get my video done and create a rushed and majorly flawed video, which is why it is very important to make a contingency plan, and is the reason why I have made one.

Problems:
-unpredictable weather changes = this may force me to not film for the day which would mean I have to pick another day when some of the cast may not be available. Also if filming is done last minute then I would have to deal with the weather conditions and created a very flawed video.

-People being late for filming due to traffic etc. = This is a problem as filming may have to be halted or postponed until certain cast members arrive, so if some are late it would reduce the amount of filming being done and I may come out with a rushed piece of material. 


-Cast members suddenly becoming unavailable = if an important member suddenly becomes unavailable then this could create all sorts of problems, for example I may need someone else for a role but because I was not prepared I will have to pick someone who is not fit well for the role.


-People getting hurt due to hazards = In the area I will be filming there could be many potential hazards that could lead to a cast member becoming injured. This could mean that I will have to stop filming or not be able to film certain scenes due to the injury.


-Technical difficulties = technical difficulties could vary from not having my phone charged to not having working lights or equipment. This could mean that filming my be postponed as I may not have a charged device to record or have working equipment for the video.


Solutions:
- Unpredictable weather changes = plan out back up days and make sure everyone in your cast is available on these back up days, this is so if you want to reschedule filming due to weather problems you can and still have a full cast. Another solution is to film early so just in case this problem occurs you have time to reschedule.

-People being late for filming due to traffic etc. = I can ask the cast to be at the location of filming around and hour or 30 mins earlier just in case there is difficulties in travel.


-Cast members suddenly becoming unavailable = I could find someone else fit well for each role so just in case someone pulls out I will have a back up member who can fill in the space left by the suddenly unavailable cast member.


-People getting hurt due to hazards = I can make sure before everyone turns up that all the equipment is set up without causing any hazards, for example make sure no wires are lying around in the way of people.


-Technical difficulties = I can fix this by being better prepared. For example I can charge all devices so that they will be ready for filming, I can also pre check all my technical devices a few days before filming days and make sure they are working perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog