location report

Location report

For my video I will create a location report. This will help me find out when and where i will do my shoots. This will make it easier for me to plan out my video and complete it with minor problems. I have written up what locations I am going to record at and will put pictures up as proof. I have described what locations I will visit and have also said when I will record these, for example in night or in the day to set the theme. For these shots I will have permission to go and film at each location. This is because if I don't get permission then I may not be able to film there and this will really mess up my filming routine and I may lose important shots. All my filming is in or outside my house so I will have permission to record. Making a location report is very important. This is because it will let me figure out if I have enough locations to make the video interesting. Another reason a location report is important is because it helps me figure out the order I will make the locations in the video go in, also it will let me know what shots are best for each location.

Locations:
my house (location of party)
outside my house (lonely woman)
Back garden 

To film in my house I will not need to worry about weather issues or anything like that so I will not need to think about what day I record inside.

When filming outside I will need to think about the weather but not worry about it. This is because my recording outside will have a melancholy vibe and rain will add to the sad effect of the video. 

To add a variety of new shots I will record in different places of my house. The reason for this is to add more diversity and will create less repetition. I will go around my house and go to different places in my house at different stages of the night. This will create a more eye-catching video making the viewer not want to click off. adding more areas to film will add to to the idea of a progressive story. if u were to film in one location the whole time it would create a sense of repetition and will increase boredom to the viewer as not much is changing.

Pictures of locations:

outside house
garden 
living room 
kitchen 
hallway 
stairs 
landing 
my room 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog