preliminary

Analysis

In this task we were told to record clips and mold these together to create a 30 second video. This video needs to have a background song that has to come from the genre of music we choose earlier in this project. My chosen genre was Hip Hop and I decided to choose devastated by Joey BADA$$ as my backing track. we were allowed to go out in some of the lessons in order to record for our video.

The clips in my video were of us playing football outside on the school field. I took shots of the same actions but used different angles so I could get the perfect clip. I used some shots of football skills, with no major movement and incorporated the use of slow motion. I put the slow motion at the beginning of the video, this is because the start of my chosen song starts slow and quit then the beat drops and the song starts to speed up. I took advantage of this so when the beat drops I put a clip of someone hitting the ball, using major movement at normal speed, into the back of the net and it works perfectly. From then on the video is at normal speed. 

There was one dilemma when creating this video. The song I added in did not fit in with my video and the software I was using wouldn't let me cut the song. So therefore, I had to download an app to cut the song and then download the song to add the new version in my video. This was one reason why the software could have been better, this brings me on to improvements I could use.

Improvements:
- software choice, I could have used a better software as mine was flawed and gave me a few problems.
-Used a different recording device, my phone not only had bad quality but it also came out as shaky in some of the clips. I could have used a camera, for better quality, and a tripod to reduce the shakiness.
- Length of the video.The song I used had a long intro so if the video was longer I could add more clips and more of the song.

This is the link to my video-https://youtu.be/UeVdkeKw7ts


Hazard
Persons who may be harmed
Property which may be damaged
Risk controls already in place
Risk Assessment LOW, MODERATE, HIGH, EXTREME
(see table next page)
Further action required to control risk ***
Harmful objects on the floor

Actors and crew
None
All actors and crew to wear shoes at all times

HIGH
If they are not in the shot or recording they can leave the area that pose a potential risk
Getting hit by the ball
Actors and crew
None
Don’t stand in the way of the path of the ball

MODERATE
Footballers should resist hitting people with the ball
Disturbing people when recording
Random people
None
Try and be quit if we need to film near someone


HIGH
Make sure we are recording in an area away from people
Weather
Actors and crew
Cannot be sure
Look at the forecast and choose a good filming day when the weather is good

Move over to shelter when filming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog