risk assessment

RISK ASSESSMENT 

A risk assessment is used to expose the problems that may happen in the video and find multiple solutions for them. The reason I used a risk assessment was not only to make the video go smoothly but also to make sure all the cast members will be fit for filming. A risk assessment is very important for my project because I have one major day of filming. This means that if something goes wrong I will have to either pick another day or have to film with one less member. Many things could go wrong but a risk assessment will reduce the percentage of things that could go wrong.

HAZARD
PEOPLE/EQUIPMENT  THAT MAY BE HARMED
RISK CONTROLS
RISK ASSESSMENT (LOW, MODERATE, HIGH)
FURTHER ACTION TO CONTROL THE RISKS
WEATHER
This could disrupt filming and could possibly cause damage to equipment important for filming or any props etc.

If it is extreme weather people may get harmed when driving in the weather
Make sure all equipment is in a safe, sheltered place when the bad weather is in place

Make sure people are coming to record for the video early so they are not late and don’t have to rush in dangerous weather
Low (only because most of my filming will be done inside)
If the weather is really bad and dangerous then I will film on another day so the weather will not be an issue
ANY HARMFUL ITEMS SCATTERED AROUND THE HOUSE
In a music video where most of my cast will be dancing
I have cleaned up the filming area and made sure there are no harmful objects on the floor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Moderate  
Make sure that if people litter they throw it in the bin so it is not a problem
BEHAVIOUR OF DOG
My dog may cause damage to my filming equipment and disrupt filming
Make sure that no equipment is lying around
Low
Put my dog in another room so she cannot cause any harm
NEIGHBOURS
My neighbours may be annoyed if I am creating noise too loud
Turn the music to a lower volume
Low
Film while the neighbours are out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog