statement of intent

My music video pitch



My videos story line is about a lonely women who is sitting outside the party, while this is happening everyone has a contrasting mood and are having the time of their lives inside the house where the party is going on. My audience for my music video will be predominantly teenagers. This is because when you become a teenager all you want to do is party, so with my party themed video it will reach out to them. My mise en scene is full of images of important angles I will use and contains things that teenagers would relate to. The actors in my video are teenagers which is also my target audience, this allows the audience to relate with the actors and with what the actors are doing. I will edit the cuts in the video to compliment the beat of the song. This is so it will flow well and keep the viewer intrigued. The idea I hope to promote is that as long as you have good people around you, you can have a great time. My video will be located at my house and will journey around my house. It is located at my house because it is a house party and going from room to room will reduce boredom when watching my video. My video is similar to any other upbeat song with a party themed video, due to the pace it follows and flow of the video. An array of colours will emphasise the actor’s actions. This links with other upbeat music videos as many are filmed in a club which is what vibe my video is giving off.

My music video website contains a logo and picture of my artist. My website has an album cover for the artists album, also contains info on the artist and his new song. The website has links to my blog and final music video. My target audience will enjoy my website because it has a youthful, party vibe to it and the info on the website is about a young aspiring hip hop artist, the age of the artist is relatable to my target audience. I have a link to my YouTube channel which contains my music video. This was done because it makes it easier for people to find. For my website I decided to not make it too colourful as this wouldn’t appeal to all of my target audience. When ‘Kriss Kross’, the artist on the website, releases a new album or E.P I will update the website.


My website has a distinct logo, title and information about my singer. My music video however doesn’t offer much brand identity other than the song in the video. My artist on my website is also used in my music video in order to increase consistency. On my website I have links to both YouTube and Vimeo where you can watch the music video. This is an example of digital convergence as there is links to different social media platforms and the links are present on my website.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog