Instagram poll

Instagram Poll


I am going to make a music video on a certain genre and in order to find out what genre I will use I started a poll.

I decide to place my poll on Instagram. This is so I could go on a social media platform that has a lot of people on it, which can add to the variety of opinions, making the poll more diverse. I put up a message on my Instagram story saying what music genre I should use for my media. People will then pick what their favorite option is on the poll. The genres I put on the poll were Hip Hop, Country, R&B and Reggae. Once my poll was completed I took a screenshot of the results. I then had to pick the genre that had the most votes.

I have decided to use the genre of Hip Hop. The reason I decided to pick this genre is for many reasons. For example one of the reasons is because of the out come of my Instagram poll. This poll moved towards the genre of hip hop and it ended up gaining the most votes. However this isn't the only reason I picked this genre.

Another reason I picked this genre is because it is my favorite music genre. I have watched many videos on this genre and have seen the hip hop culture and have egret knowledge on this genre. I also enjoy the culture of hip hop, all the flashy cars, chains and the body language appeals to me.

The next reason this genre was a good idea to pick is because the target audience is aimed at my age group making it easier to relate to than a genre like country. Hip hop has had a big effect on my life and will most likely continue to, this means that i will definitely enjoy this project and therefore will apply my best efforts and full attention to making a quality music video.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog