Auditions and casting


Auditions & Casting
This post is all about auditions and casting. On this post I have proof of emails and videos which show proof of people auditioning for my videos. This is import because it shows that I have gone to the effort to make a more real and professional video production.

Audition Poster



This is my audition poster that will be used in order to bring in people for auditions. My poster contains all the information that people will need to not only sign up for an audition but also to be ready. In my poster I decided to add a party themed background. This links in with my music video theme and song. This is important because people who are looking to audition will know what kind of acting they will be doing, this means if they know what they're acting when its time for them to act they will be more prepared.

Who to contact:
I put a variety of contacts on so everyone can contact for auditions. for example if someone doesn't have an email then they can contact us via phone number. This is just a precaution so that we will be able to get as many auditions as possible.

Emails:
these are emails from people looking for auditions. This is proof of auditions to make my production look more professional.





Audition videos:

these are a set of videos to prove that the auditions took place. They are a set of short videos that are the candidates telling the camera why they are good for a role in the music video. This is important so I can decide who is going to be a good match for my video. knowing that the person wanting an audition is a perfect match for my video has many benefits. One benefit is that it is more efficient, this means my time isn't wasted and can get my cast done a lot quicker. Another benefit is that i will be able to find the best people to fit the roles in my video.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog